STATARE BRANDS LTD is an Information Technology company with headquarters in Paphos. We have grown from 2 to 14 employees in under 2 years and are still looking to find sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals that will strengthen our team even more. Our company provides I.T related services to clients located in Europe and Scandinavia as part of an ongoing effort to help them achieve and overcome long term technical challenges. If you are ready to move on to a new and better chapter in your career, then our company is right for you. You are being given the unique opportunity to join an ever-growing team of motivated individuals working together with a mind-set of delivering quality I.T Services while maintaining a fun and easy-going working environment.
Interested? Then please send your application to: cyprusjobs(at)statarebrands.com
We are looking to expand our operations in other cities of Cyprus and we are currently looking for Java developers in all levels, from graduates to mid and senior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or any other related subject
- Any level of knowledge in Java 8
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle DB
- Familiar with REST or SOAP
- Spring Framework
- 14th salary
- Health Insurance
- The option to participate in at least one company recreational trip
- Continuous training
- Company smartphone
- Frequent team bonding events
If you are ready to move on to a new and better chapter in your career, then our company is right for you. You are being given the unique opportunity to join an ever-growing team of motivated individuals working together with a mind-set of delivering quality I.T Services while maintaining a fun and easy-going working environment.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Candidates with a Junior or Senior level of experience.
- Experience in developing and successfully deploying software applications is considered an advantage.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- A basic / good knowledge and understanding of:
- Databases and SQL
- Object Oriented Programming
- The below are considered an advantage for the candidate:
- Experience building and / or working with APIs
- Understanding of HTTP, XML and Web Technologies
- Familiarity with the .NET framework and Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Familiarity with any code versioning tool.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with others in teams
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions.
- Maintain and enhance existing software solutions.
- 13th Salary and a Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance (This includes Life Insurance and both In-Patient and Out-patient Medical Insurance for the employee)
- Company smartphone and payment of phone bill (in reason)
- Frequent team bonding events.
- The option to participate in at least one company recreational trip.
- Continuous training on cutting edge technologies.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit this link.